Jordan, a country steeped in history, culture, and natural wonders, offers a mesmerizing blend of ancient ruins, desert landscapes, and vibrant cities. From the enchanting rose-red city of Petra to the tranquil waters of the Dead Sea, here are the top places to explore in Jordan you can visit without worrying about budget. Wonder how? Book your tickets with Musafir.com and enjoy the best deals available. Oh and if you are still worried about funds, SanKash is here to help! With a flexible pay-in-parts option, you can repay the money conveniently. With EMIs starting at INR 5850, you can repay the amount at no cost interest for 6 months and 1% for 12 months. Now that everything is sorted, pack your bags for an uncharted adventure
1. Petra: Begin your journey with the iconic Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Walk through the Siq, a narrow canyon, and marvel at the intricate rock-carved architecture that emerges, including the famous Treasury.
2. Wadi Rum: Immerse yourself in the Martian-like landscapes of Wadi Rum, a desert wilderness known for its towering sandstone mountains and stunning red dunes. Experience the magic of this desert by camping under the starlit sky.
3. Dead Sea: The lowest point on Earth, the Dead Sea’s hypersaline waters allow you to effortlessly float while enjoying the rejuvenating benefits of its mineral-rich mud. It’s a truly unique experience that should not be missed.
4. Amman: Jordan’s capital is a vibrant blend of modernity and tradition. Explore the bustling markets, dine on delicious Jordanian cuisine, and visit historic sites like the Citadel and the Roman Theatre.
5. Jerash: Uncover the ruins of the ancient city of Jerash, one of the best-preserved Roman cities in the world. Walk through its colonnaded streets, theaters, and temples that offer a glimpse into the past.
6. Aqaba: If you’re a fan of diving and snorkeling, head to Aqaba on the Red Sea coast. This coastal town offers colorful coral reefs and diverse marine life, making it a paradise for underwater enthusiasts.
7. Mount Nebo: For a spiritual experience, visit Mount Nebo, believed to be the site where Moses saw the Promised Land. Enjoy panoramic views of the Jordan Valley and the Dead Sea from its summit.
8. Madaba: Known as the “City of Mosaics,” Madaba is famous for its ancient mosaic map of Jerusalem and the Holy Land. Explore its churches and museums to uncover intricate mosaic artworks.
9. Kerak Castle: Discover the history of the Crusades by exploring Kerak Castle, a medieval fortress perched atop a hill. The castle offers impressive architecture and panoramic views of the surrounding landscape.
10. Dana Biosphere Reserve: Nature enthusiasts will love the Dana Biosphere Reserve, a diverse ecosystem that spans from desert to mountains. Enjoy hiking trails, spot wildlife, and experience the serenity of the untouched wilderness.