Bengaluru, November 30, 2022: As a part of its long-standing commitment to empower the creator ecosystem, Myntra is gearing up to launch its ‘Creator Fest’ on 2nd December in Mumbai. The much-anticipated event will celebrate and recognize India’s popular and much-loved content creators in the space of fashion and beauty, ahead of Myntra’s 17th edition of End of Reason Sale (EORS). Creator Fest is poised to be Myntra’s biggest ever on-ground event for creators, highlighting the importance and potential that it attributes to the creator phenomenon. Content creators are pivotal to Myntra’s social commerce journey, to seamlessly drive and integrate commerce via compelling content, thereby building adoption, stickiness, and engagement among discerning fashion-forward consumers on the platform.
The Creator Fest will be a grand celebration, with conversations, engagement, and fun galore. Here’s what to expect at the event
- Myntra’s 17th edition of EORS: Peek into EORS-17 specials and what the event will entail by Myntra leadership, as well as EORS experience zones, where domestic and international brands will give a peek into their season’s merchandise with on-spot offers and more.
- Panel discussion: In conversation with some of India’s leading creators including fashionista Komal Pandey and Dolly Singh, Sushant Divgikr, and Ankush Bahuguna.
- Meet and greet: This will allow budding and established creators to network with each other and with brands.
- Scintillating content creation and engagement zones: This will include super-interesting fashion and beauty experience zones and styling corners for creators to share content live from the event.
- Entertainment: A foot-thumping mega music performance by a popular Indie artist.
The Creator Fest will enable Myntra to connect with its widely spread network of ever-growing influencers and celebrate their popularity and fandom, while also sharing collaboration avenues to help creators accelerate their growth journey. Myntra currently works with thousands of fashion and beauty influencers, empowering them with a steady income stream, training and mentoring opportunities, exposure to an array of brand partnerships and campaigns, building their fandom, along with unmatched access to a wide pool of trending and edgy fashion and beauty brands.
Some of the most notable influencers the platform has engaged with till date include popular fashion and beauty creators like Komal Pandey, Kusha Kapila, Santoshi Shetty, Riya Jain, Malvika Sitlani, and lifestyle creators like Niharika NM, Danish Sait, and RJ Karishma among others. Myntra plans to continuously grow its creator squad, currently comprising Gen-Z and creators from the metro cities, from strength to strength.
Speaking on the launch of the Creator’s Day, Arun Devanathan – Senior Director, Social Commerce, Myntra, said, “This will be a landmark event for us and a fitting extension to our commitment to the creator economy. In the last year, our pioneering social commerce propositions, M-Live and Myntra Studio have witnessed massive adoption from both creators and brands alike. Myntra continues to enable creators from the grassroot level, with initiatives such as Creators Pass, a first-of-its-kind shopping pass for budding content creators, further solidifying our brand’s position as the go-to platform for the budding and the established creators.”