Bangalore, November 24, 2022: Considering the immense commitment in providing the best Eye Care services to the community, Dr. R. V. Ramani, Founder and Managing Trustee of Sankara Eye Foundation, India, has been declared the Best CEO of the Year in Southern region by the prestigious Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC). Sankara Eye Hospital, Jaipur was declared the Winner of Best Hospital of the Year (West) for its consistent efforts to provide outstanding eye care in the country.
ICC Healthcare Excellence Awards are an acknowledgement and recognition of the vast contribution of individuals and institutions to the healthcare industry. The winners of the awards were announced after thorough evaluation and rigorous assessment based on various parameters by KPMG, India.
Upon receiving the award Dr. R.V. Ramani, Founder and Managing Trustee of Sankara Eye Foundation said, “To be honored and recognized by the Indian Chamber of Commerce is a great motivation to continue my endeavor in providing the best eye treatment to all, particularly the needy. I am humbled by the recognition and will continue my enduring journey to offer world class eye care to patients irrespective of economic and social disparities.”
Sankara Eye Hospitals across India practice an 80:20 model, wherein 80% of the beneficiaries are the rural poor who receive free eye care, while the rest 20% belonging to the affordable segment of society pay for their treatment, thus making the institution self-sustaining.